Thursday, May 15, 2008

The cream of the crop

After struggling to verbalise why I am such an avid supporter of citizen journalism I thought I'd try a different method.

The following three YouTube posts all introduce the concept of citizen journalism and define it in there own way.

Citizen Journalism - What Is It?
Posted by Robin Good on August 23, 2006



I think this one was actually shown in one of our tutes, but I finally got to watch it properly this time around, instead of crowded around the one computer screen trying to see from half way across the tute room...

Behind the Citizen Journalism Revolution
Posted by digitaljournal on December 28, 2007



This one also features on Nat's blog.

New Media and Citizen Journalism
Posted by Whaschmackity (aka George Dorrence) on July 26, 2007



This one also features on Brendam's blog

No comments: